Lambeg graveyard will be open for the normal hours from Saturday morning with the following restrictions in place: please observe all government regulations concerning social distancing.
– Visitors showing any symptoms of Coronavirus should not enter this graveyard.
– Visitors to the Graveyard must socially distance themselves by at least two metres from anybody else in the graveyard. (This does not apply to members already living in the same household).
– There should be a gap of at least two metres between parked cars.
– Visits to the graveyard should be kept to a short duration.
– Visitors should bring their own water and water containers – water taps should not be used (They have been disabled for public safety purposes).
– Dead foliage should be brought home or may be placed in the graveyard skip but water containers of any type should be brought home.
– Remember, this graveyard normally closes at 6p.m. – Please see notice on the main gate.’